We've built our business on the core strengths of Newcastle Building Society to become a leading and trusted outsourcing provider, specialising in the key areas of: Savings Management, Client Accounts and Financial Systems.
Outsourcing to Newcastle Strategic Solutions is delivered by dedicated relationship managers with the support of service functions including IT, Financial Crime, Finance, Product Administration and Customer Services Centres available to share expertise and work with you every step of the way. This ensures clients can take advantage of a number of key benefits including:
- A proven ability to deliver - we have a proven track record of delivering what we promise, in areas such as project implementation and ongoing account management. We have delivered outsourcing services for many years, using robust systems that can be relied on.
- Speed to market - our white-labelled offering is developed and can be tailored to your individual requirements. This can take months off the lead time, which means you can begin achieving your objectives more quickly. This, together with our experience of delivering projects on time, makes everything quicker and easier for you.
- A regulated entity - Newcastle Building Society is regulated in the UK, therefore we understand the importance of compliance and regulation. What's more, we understand what it takes to run a compliant service giving you the confidence that all aspects of our service meet the necessary standards.
- Flexibility and Scalability - as an established provider of outsourcing services, we have the resources in place to meet your needs, both short and long-term, quickly and efficiently. For example, the short lead time to launch new products and the flexibility to handle varying volumes of business.
- Best practice - as an established financial institution providing a range of services to our own members, and a provider of outsourcing for a range of other financial institutions, we are able to draw on best practice from a number of areas. This puts us in an ideal position to offer the best service to our clients and their customers.
- Cost-effective package - with us there's no need to invest in systems, equipment, people, training and development. All of this is included as part of the service we offer and clients can benefit from our economies of scale. Outsourcing in this manner can be highly cost-effective leaving you to concentrate on other areas of your business. We are happy to provide an indication of cost based on a few key parameters.
- Ongoing investment - we keep our systems up-to-date so you and your customers aren't left behind. Our investment strategy is focused on delivering operational efficiencies, which bring with it savings for our clients and an improved customer experience. What's more, due to the investment we have made our existing infrastructure is capable of supporting further growth.
- Independent assurance - on behalf of our clients, Newcastle Strategic Solutions commissions an independent review of its systems and processes under the ISAE 3000 framework. In addition, clients are able to undertake their own auditing activities all of which are designed to give clients peace of mind on the processes and controls we have in place